1. Have an integrated strategy. Assess the challenges you wish to overcome in your marketing approach, define goals on which you will measure the success of the programme and above all, do not select the channels of delivery before the strategy is defined.
The strategy of communication should be a customer driven approach and directly impact the set goals and resolve the challenges, while the media of delivery should be seen as the tools used to communicate...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events