Fitness First kicks off what it calls a transformation of its fitness philosophy, customer service, and clubs in Australia today.
The group has replaced its blue logo with a new red F’ logo, which was first introduced in the UK earlier this month. The logo symbolizes passion, energy and strength, while its 360-degree look connects with the aim of helping members achieve their aspirations not only in the gym but also in life, according to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events