Users of the social network will be able to check in' to a range of locations to update friends on their whereabouts.
A range of brands, including McDonald's, is being lined up to tap into the service by offering rewards to those who check in to their outlets.
The social network is expected to roll out the facility in the US over the next few weeks industry observers suggest a UK...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events