Facebook on Tuesday announced new features for mobile app advertising on the social-media platform including autoplay video for app ads.
Starting this week, Facebook said, advertisers can buy mobile app ads with extremely targeted reach and frequency.
Developers gain new control over the reach and frequency of mobile advertising specifying, for example, that they want to reach 5 million people three times each.
The new advertising options...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events