Japanese drinks giant Suntory recently invited a crowd of 300 people to double as both audience and musicians at a concert with a difference. Each person’s glass was tuned to a different note by the volume of whisky and note-shaped ice it contained.
This Glassical Concert’ was created to attract younger audiences in a market where the population is not only ageing rapidly, but also shrinking.
The whisky-maker’s latest initiative is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events