Thailand has been through many phases of economic development, with the most recent being Thailand 4.0, an innovation-driven government strategy.
Projects within the strategy include a submarine cable network that connects Thailand, Hong Kong and China, an electric rail system in Bangkok, and the expansion of major airports including Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport and Chiang Mai International Airport.
For the events industry, this new strategy stretches far beyond short-term tangible...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events