The Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau TCEB has announced that the kingdom has counted more than eight million MICE travellers generating THB54 billion US$1.7 billion in the period ending March 2019, increases of 2.9% and 6.3% year-on-year.
International MICE markets registered 353,256 MICE travellers who generated THB26.7 billion US$839 million. TCEB found that corporate meeting business marked the highest growth, both in terms of number and revenue. The number of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events