At this year’s Asia-Pacific Incentives Meetings Event AIME which kicked off in Melbourne yesterday, Karen Bolinger, CEO of the Melbourne Convention Bureau MCB indicated that the city has plenty to be proud about when it comes to event wins and infrastructure development.
“Melbourne, today, as we stand, has 33,000 accommodation rooms,” said Bolinger. “When I first came to Melbourne seven years ago, we had something like 20,000, so to have grown that much in seven...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events