GLOBAL - The United Arab Emirates’ national carrier will split creative duties between its incumbent agencies, including global digital and social marketing account holder Cheil, and its own in-house division.
It is understood that the Abu Dhabi-based airline will not be putting the account to pitch.
Scott Feasey, chief executive of MC Saatchi UAE, said Our statutory five year contract with Etihad has come to its end, and both parties...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events