Ecommerce is emerging as the second battlefield for search advertising in China, where 9% of the online searches for skincare, automobile and travel-related items are performed on ecommerce sites, according to OMD China’s Dive Search report.
Nevertheless, search engines still take the largest share of the pie, at 85%, with Baidu being the most popular. Overall, a quarter of digital spend in China is taken up by search, the report says, citing iResearch figures from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events