Domino’s has offered up a witty response to Japan’s Premium Friday’, a government initiative that began last week. The pizza company is presenting Ennui Monday’ as a fillip for the many people it anticipates will not be able to leave work early on Friday afternoons as the government hopes they will.
The sales campaign, which started yesterday, offers discounts on selected products on the Mondays following Premium Fridays, which fall on the last Friday...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events