The resurgence of direct-to-consumer D2C brands thanks to ecommerce and social media is returning retail to where it should always have been, said Brennan Loh, director of international markets at Shopify.
Speaking at this week’s FUTR Asia conference in Singapore, Loh highlighted that the conditions were perfect for explaining the success of many D2C brands, chiefly that thanks to the development of ecommerce, “the internet has become the intermediary, without the third-party middle man,” like...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events