The newest version of Kingsoft’s anti-virus software comes equipped with a feature to detect fraudulent advertisements on microblogs. The method starts by tracking complaints of false advertising from Weibo users, and uses keywords from these complaints to search for related content. Then a microblogging crawler is used to measure the volume and impact of those advertisements, as well as identify comments generated by 'zombie fans'.
AdMaster has partnered with SAP HANA to integrate...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events