Next year promises to be a stronger year for ad spending worldwide, but mainly due to big cyclical drivers like the Winter Olympics, the FIFA World Cup and the US mid-term elections, according to Magna’s latest winter update.
The advertising forecast pegs global ad revenue to rise by 5.2% to US $535 billion in 2018, up from 4.1% growth last year. Stripping out those big events, however, would reveal a slower pace of growth ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events