THAILAND Dentsu Thailand has announced the appointment of Narong Tresuchon as CEO, effective immediately. Narong takes over from Amornsak Sakpuaram, who becomes the executive chairman of Dentsu Thailand and retains his role as the CEO of the Dentsu Aegis Network Thailand.
Prior to this appointment, Narong was managing director at TBWA Thailand. He has chalked up 16 years in senior leadership positions in media planning and buying, business operations, marketing and sales.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events