I was fortunate to attend the 2013 China Network Audiovisual Forum CNAIF Awards in early December in Shanghai, celebrating the best in online programmes, short and long format films. Operated under the government’s Ministry of Culture, the CNAIF and its annual awards foster creative excellence in online content, promoting a new generation of online film directors.
The finalist’s submissions were excellent and I was surprised to learn that the winners had also garnered tens of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events