How did you get into advertising
I had to choose between joining a computer course that my mother wanted me to do or take a copy test that my friend suggested. It wasn't a tough decision. Although, there are days in this business when I think I should have listened to my mother.
What was your first ever ad
It was for a sports magazine called The Sportstar....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events