How did you get into advertising
I wanted to have a title as a designer so I checked the Japanese ad poster yearbook, and I tried to contact every production companies that created interesting work. Eventually, I got the title of copywriter at an ad agency.
What was your first ever ad
It was a newspaper ad for the General Administrative Agency of the Cabinet in 1997 about countermeasures for credit...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events