This year’s Cannes Lions Grand Prix for Creative Data went to Rothco/Accenture Interactive for its ‘JFKUnsilenced’ campaign for The Times & News UK.
In total there were 26 Lions awarded, including four Gold Lions, eight Silver Lions and 13 Bronze Lions. Of those, APAC took home nine, eight of which went to Australia.
That includes a Gold and Bronze Lion for BWM Dentsu in Sydney for ‘Project Revoice’ for The ALS Association, and four Silver Lions:
- CHE Proximity Melbourne for ‘Making the List’ for Lego – this also won a Bronze Lion in Creative Ecommerce
- CHE Proximity Melbourne for ‘Hearprint’ for Cochlear
- M&C Saatchi Sydney for ‘ATMs That Listen’ for Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Deloitte Australia for ‘Value of Nature’ for The Great Barrier Reef Foundation – this also won a Bronze Lion
There were two more APAC Bronze Lions:
- Ogilvy Tokyo for ‘Make it Metal’ for Sony Music
- Marketforce Perth for ‘The R Word’ for Avivo