Google’s stranglehold over the internet search advertising market is set to weaken over the next two years, new research from eMarketer has revealed.
Although Google is forecast to account for nearly three-quarters 71.1% of search ad revenue in the $55.2bn US market this year, this will fall slightly to 70.5% in 2021, eMarketer said.
Meanwhile, Amazon, which will capture 12.9% of US search adspend in 2019, is predicted to grow by 30%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events