The coronavirus outbreak has marked the beginning of a difficult period for most businesses in Asia, but those who have responded appropriately to the crisis may see ancillary benefit in the form of rising brand equity.
Such is the case with the Watsons drugstore chain in Hong Hong, according three key YouGov market research brand metrics obtained by Campaign The 'Current Customer' score, which looks at how many people have bought from the brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events