Unilever has realised that traditional advertising can only communicate a brand so much to so decreasing few consumers especially in Asia so it has invested heavily in online magazine formats to really connect with consumers, especially women. Unilever has created BeBeautiful.in to engage consumers.
The portal has become so popular in India that it has over taken traditional beauty and food magazines in ratings. Unilever has effectively become a media publisher.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events