The global cinema advertising market is forecast to be worth US$4.6 billion in 2019, according to Warc. This represents a 6.8% increase over 2018, while the overall ad market is predicted to rise by 4.6% to $624.9 billion.
China is the world's largest cinema ad market, with RMB11.9 billion $1.67 billion expected to be spent this year, equal to a 47.3% share of global cinema adspend when measured in purchasing power parity terms....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events