Chinese business travellers are known to be tech savvy with 79% of them embracing mobile payments. Yet the CITS American Express Global Business Travel 2017 China Business Travel Survey the Barometer shows that bureaucracy may still hinder efficiency in business travel.
The poll finds that 41% of the firms were still using traditional procedures for approval and reimbursement while 37% of the respondents said the pre-trip validation process was too complicated.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events