American Express has appointed Interpublic Group’s UM as its global media agency of record, following a competitive review that kicked off this summer.
The shift marks the end of WPP agency Mindshare’s 20-year run with Amex. Publicis Groupe’s Digitas lost its digital planning and buying duties, but retained the digital creative business, which was not part of the pitch.
Representatives from Mindshare were not immediately available for comment. Digitas declined to comment....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events