In China, digital has penetrated all aspects of marketing and largely changed consumer mindsets as well as their daily lives. Traditional mediaTV and magazineshave to develop a strong digital competence, otherwise they will face a “to be or not to be” challenge. And the changes don’t stop there.
Marketers have to become fully digitalized, from online advertising to search engine marketing to e-commerce. PR agencies need to understand how to influence the public...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events