MEC wants to sit at the intersection of data, technology and creativity. For the GroupM agency’s global CEO, Charles Courtier, this ambition to be much more digital and data-oriented is about balancing revenues, resources and talent, globally. During a recent visit to Hong Kong, Courtier discussed his agenda for the region, where the business has faced a period of challenges, marked by a string of pitches, some notable wins Calvin Klein, Uber and Netflix and several...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events