Background and aim
Circles.Life, the latest entrant to Singapore’s telco industry, is also the country’s first mobile virtual network Operator. Circles.Life uses only digital touchpoints for all its customer-facing operations, and does not have a physical store network. Despite this unique positioning, Circles.Life faced core challenges in gaining awareness and establishing credibility amongst consumers. This was unsurprising given the company’s status as a new entrant, low visibility and its unfamiliar mobile plan offerings.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events