I've just arrived today. And naturally there's already so much talking about the work and the winners. I think I will deviate from that.
What caught my eye today was the China booth, which is an annual affair by the China Advertising Association to promote or let the world know more about China and its advertising industry.
Calling it a booth probably just does it justice this year, as I've noticed that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events