I’m sitting in a coffee shop in Australia. I’m here directing the opening and closing ceremonies of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games which are due to take place in April.
As soon as I finish my coffee, it’s back to rehearsals.
So, perhaps this is foolhardy of me to be offering any sort of critique of the opening ceremony of the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events