1. AT&T "close to home, it can wait" by BBDO New York
The ad raises awareness about the dangers of using phones while driving. A man and woman talk to each other using hands free devices while driving. When they stop talking, the woman glances down to look at her phone and crashes into an oncoming vehicle.
It has been shared 85,176 times in the past seven days.
2. Always "unstoppable" by Leo Burnett Toronto
This ad is the second instalment in the 'Like a Girl' campaign which aims to increase girls’ confidence.
The documentary-style spot asks young girls what their limitations are and asks them to write them on a large white box. It has been shared 48,649 times in the past week.
3. Coca-Cola "Chiéc Báng Cám Xúc"
The soft drinks company created a digital out of home ad with boards to entertain and amuse people stuck in traffic. It has been shared 37,129 times this week.
4. Vivo "Vamos Falar Sobre Isso? Celular #UsarBemPegaBem"
The ad features people using their smartphones in different situations. It has been shared 16,818 times.
5. Turkish Airlines "#DelightfulStories: Jonas Kirsch/one way ticket"
The film follows a man on his trip to Istanbul to see the work of Mimar Sinan, the architect. It has been shared 9,363 times in the past week.
6. Gatorade "behind the sweat - J. J. Watt 360° Video"
The video follows J.J. Watt, the American footballer, during training. It has been shared 8,913 times.
7. DirecTV "arts & craftsy" by Grey New York
The ad shows the difference in life for people who have cable and those who don’t. It has been shared 6,683 times.
8. AT&T "it can wait (30 secs)" by BBDO
The shorter version of this week’s top ad which shows a car crash after a woman glances at the social media feed on her phone. The ad has been shared 5,867 times.
9. Nivea Men "Nivea Men Crème" by FCB Inferno
Adam Lallana, the Liverpool Football Club player, stars in the ad showing the importance of moisturising a man’s face. The spot has been shared 5,158 times.
10. H&M "Foxes – Feet Don’t Fail Me Now"
The clothing brand teamed up with the band to release its new video on its You Tube channel. It has been shared 4,610 times.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.