Campaign India recently presented a feature based on an interaction with the founder of a new age independent, Brave New World. The opening line of the story went like this. He said, “It is not that I have changed, the world has.”
The then’ and now’ reference was to the interviewee’s first Cannes Lion-winning poster in 2004, and the integrated work with digital at its core his new outfit has now set out to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events