The Advertising Standards Bureau upheld complaints about the campaign, which includes a near-naked woman being straddled by a man while another pulls her hair, reports the Herald Sun.
The ad campaign features the Dutch model Lara Stone who is married to David Walliams.
The images in the Calvin Klein campaign are reminiscent of the campaign for Dolce Gabbana which was banned in 2007 by the advertising watchdog after drawing 166 complaints.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events