If advertisers were Scouts or Brownies, there would surely be a tiredness badge to sew onto the uniform. Many in our industry wear exhaustion as a symbol of achievement. How many times has a dreary-eyed colleague sauntered in a minute late and proclaimed, proudly, that they only got two hours' sleep last night
Late nights have always been part and parcel of the ad game, whether it's working on a campaign orshall we say...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events