A global movement led by the Joint Meetings Industry Council JMIC is seeking to change governments’ perspective on the events industry. The message they’re trying to put out is that the industry is not just about tourism, but rather, about transformation and being change agents.
“The business and professional events industry is, in my mind, actually a transformative strategy for governments, that are trying to develop the knowledge and creative economies,” said Gary Grimmer, CEO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events