A new convention delegate survey report revealed that business events are generating high value for New Zealand’s visitor industry.
The survey released by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment MBIE showed that total spend by international convention delegates was up 17% last year compared to 2016. On top of that, nightly spend for international convention delegates were recorded at 50% higher than the average nightly spend of all international visitors.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events