Continuing a formula it introduced in Hong Kong last year, McDonald's has again brought in a young celebrity chef to carry out a live experience meant to change Hong Kongers’ perception of what a McDonald’s burger looks like.
The celebrity chef this time is Gabriel Choy, whom we're told is the first Asian winner of the College Scholarship organized by Hell’s Kitchen host Gordon Ramsay and has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events