Huawei has landed on top of the BrandZ Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders study, which ranks the strength of Chinese brands overseas.
This year, the overall international brand power of the 50 brands rose 15% year-on-yearcompared with 5% growth last year. Huawei, which was No. 2 for the prior two years that the report has existed, displaced last year's top-ranked brand, Lenovo.
So, how can a brand that has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events