Brand-safety concerns have led to headlines in the west, as some brands and agencies slammed the “stop” button on YouTube advertising after their ads appeared on content posted by terrorist groups.
But reaction among APAC brands has been more muted, and insiders contacted by Campaign Asia-Pacific see the controversylike ad fraud, viewability and adblocking before itas both a good learning moment and a necessary step in a long-term evolution toward smarter online...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events