A US Justice Department investigation into suspected manipulation of the bidding process for production work has concluded for several holding companies.
Omnicom Group, MDC Partners and Publicis Group all confirmed the probes have closed without any action being taken against them in separate Securities and Exchange Commission SEC filings published today. IPG confirmed via email.
WPP, which had three of its subsidiaries subpoenaed by the US Department of Justice Antitrust...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events