The airline has issued an official statement on its website, and Asiana CEO Yin Yong Doo apologised at a press conference, adding that results of the investigation into the crash, which will take a “considerable amount of time”, will be announced later.
“Asiana responded in a timely manner,” said Jonathan Hughes, president of international at GolinHarris. “The airline has done everything it can so far, and its response is transparent, along with the CEO...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events