Over the past couple of years, marketers have woken up to the fact that mobile is potentially an extremely viable marketing channel. The very personal nature of a consumer’s relationship with their mobile phone makes it a great medium for highly targeted advertising.
And while Western markets are maturing and growth is slowing, in Asia there seems to be no end to consumers’ appetite for content delivered via the mobile channel. “APAC is the region that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events