A tarnished reputation, a ban on data processing and crippling fines of between 10 million US$14 million and 20 million US$28 million are just some of the consequences of falling foul of General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, the biggest shake-up in data protection law in 20 years.
With less than two months before the regulations come into force on May 25, it seems that businesses within Asia-Pacific are dragging their heels when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events