Publicis Communications CEO Arthur Sadoun has been named chairman and CEO of Publicis Groupe, effective June 1. Current CEO Maurice Lévy will become chairman of the holding company’s supervisory board.
Sadoun, 45, has been the obvious choice to succeed Lévy for months. Beginning last year, he spearheaded the reorganization of Publicis Groupe into discrete hubs and led the implementation of the Power of One strategy, which offers clients access to resources from across the holding...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events