Apple’s war against third-party data could spell the end of precision targeting, a renewed focus on creative quality, the proliferation of walled gardens and a new type of data expertise, according to a host of industry experts.
Earlier this month Apple revealed plans to introduce an anonymised sign-in ID that protects user privacy within apps.
Sign In with Apple’ combines the ease of social login options such as Login with Facebook’by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events