Mobile payments have become ubiquitous in China, but the market has been dominated by the domestic services Alipay and WeChat Pay. Apple is trying to change this by leveraging its relatively small, but affluent Chinese user base and enticing them to use its own service, Apple Pay, with big discounts at major retailerslink in Chinese. While the push has a clear focus on offline purchases, online retailers and online travel booking websites were also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events