Advertising spend in Asia-Pacific is set to grow by 7% in 2018, a marked improvement on last year’s 5.7% growth, according to Magna Global’s advertising forecast Spring 2018 update.
Overall, the global ad market will grow 6.4%, an acceleration on 2017’s 4.5%. Magna said this is primarily due to the ad spend injections for cyclical events such as the US mid-term elections, the FIFA World Cup 2018 and the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. With these...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events