Anatoly Roytman, one of the brains behind Accenture’s move into marketing services, is to leave the consulting giant after 11 years.
Accenture said Roytman, who is 58, is retiring at the end of this year as senior managing director of Accenture Interactive in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
Roytman joined Accenture in 2008 and was a key player in the creation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events