Singapore’s e-commerce market has seen tremendous growth in recent years, largely due to higher broadband and smartphone penetration. According to PayPal, this lucrative market is set to grow to US$4.4 billion by 2015. And as a clear indication of the upside potential in store, the world’s largest e-commerce player, Amazon, has set its sights on local shores and is now offering free shipping for purchases of $125 and above.
Amazon’s offer of cheaper...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events