AKQA has handed Sam Sterling an expanded remit to manage both its China and Japan outposts as AKQA Tokyo managing director Aika Sawai steps down from the business.
Sawai is leaving the business due to personal reasons, the agency said, and will stay on till the end of September to ensure a smooth transition. She only took up the Tokyo MD role in May.
Sterling, who has been managing director of China...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events